About the Gisborne Chamber of Commerce
The Gisborne Chamber of Commerce is actively pursuing its mission "to represent and promote the interests of industry & commerce for the beneficial development of Gisborne and its people and to be the voice of Gisborne Business".
2019 Gisborne Chamber of Commerce Strategic Plan
Snapshot of Chamber Activity for 2020
- Monthly Networking evenings for 'members-only' - this is an opportunity for members to come together, share, listen and learn or simply connect. This forum will be a chance to hear from other members as well as guest speakers and presentations on important topics.
- Air NZ Partnership - thanks to the continued support of Air NZ we will again be offering some air travel to some lucky members.
- Business After 5 (BA5) events hosted on request by Chamber members.
- Business Engagement Study in partnership with Trust Tairawhiti, a follow on study from 2018.
- Chamber Business Tours - new for 2020 a number of businesses are keen to share their place, their people and their working environments. Interactive show n tell style forums.
- National Alliance Deals - membership only exclusive offers from our national partners.
- Vocational Pathways - we will be providing support as part of a lead team of organisers in preparation for a trades expo in March 2020.
- Young Enterprise Scheme (YES) - we will continue as regional YES supporter 2020.
- Training opportunities - we are currently reviewing training packages exclusive to Chamber members only - details coming soon so keep your eye on this space.
- Chamber Membership Directory - available to all Chamber members
2020 Gisborne Chamber Team Left to right
Adam Hughes board, Jeremy Muir Vice President, Paul Naske President, Nikki Archdale board, Belinda Mackay board, Diane Taylor board, John Hockey board, Lena Bevan Chamber Manager