Save on fuel at Caltex
As a member of the Gisborne Chamber of Commerce, you can now take advantage of an exclusive fuel discount at Caltex service stations and truck stops nationwide, to help save your business time and money.
With a Caltex StarCard through the Chamber of Commerce, you’ll:
- Save 8 cents per litre off the pump price at Caltex service stations, including Challenge service stations
- Save 9 cents per litre off the pump price at Caltex diesel truck stops
- Get 10% off Caltex branded lubricants at Caltex service stations when you pay with your Caltex StarCard.
With Caltex StarCard, you’ll get the benefits of easy online fleet management with visibility over your fuel costs and simplified paperwork - so you spend more time driving your business than running it.
- Nationwide coverage — Caltex StarCards are accepted at over 200 Caltex service stations and truck stops, including any Challenge branded service station.
- Card security — all Caltex StarCards are PIN-enabled and, for added protection, you can nominate the product and dollar purchase restrictions for each of your cards.
- Easy online fleet management - monitor your fleets’ transactions at any time, wherever you are, with StarCard Online.
- Enjoy interest free credit - manage your cash flow with up to 30 days of interest-free credit, depending on your agreed billing cycle.
- No card fees for two years when you sign up for a Caltex StarCard.*
Apply for a Caltex StarCard today!
Download a Caltex StarCard application form here and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0800 733 835 for more information. For full Caltex StarCard terms and conditions click here.
The fine print
Caltex standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Caltex StarCard accounts. The business must be GST registered and been trading for a minimum of two years to apply for a Caltex StarCard.
The standard card fee of $10.00 (excl GST) for a period of two years is waived for Chamber of Commerce members who sign up for a Caltex StarCard.
Freephone: 0800 733 835