As at:- 14/05/2020
Monday 18 May
Thursday 21 May
All children can return to school.
Bars can open.
Are you ready for Level 2
- COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe.
- Gatherings must be capped at 10 people.
- Businesses are still encouraged to use alternative ways of working where possible.
- Domestic travel can resume.
- Talk with your workers to identify risks and ways to manage them.
- Ask everyone, workers, contractors and customers, with cold or flu-like symptoms to stay away from your premises.
- Maintain physical distancing or 1 metre between groups of customers.
- Maintain a 2-hour time limit for groups to be on your premises.
- Have a contact tracing system in place to record everyone who you interact with on your premises
- Reduce the number of shared surfaces, and regularly disinfect them.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
Official NZ Government COVID-19 Website - www.covid19.govt.nz
Auckland Chamber of Commerce have a central resource page and list of links available here:-
Gisborne District Council also have local information available here:-
Trust Tairawhiti ane Eastland Wood Council - Need-to-know info for Forest Industry and Whānau Support available here:-
If you find any other useful links please let us know on the Contact Page