The Gisborne Chamber of Commerce makes document certification fast and simple.
CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN
‘Shipment specific’ documents certifying the place of growth, production or manufacture of goods exported from New Zealand. They may be requested by a consignee for customs clearance, or as a stipulation of a Letter of Credit.
Gisborne Chamber of Commerce supports local exporters with Certificates of Origin for goods produced in New Zealand by local exporters, along with associated export documents including, but not limited to: Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Analysis, Supplier Declarations of Conformity or Special Certificates, including Force Majeure.
To apply for your Certificate of Origin online from the convenience of your office:
A. Contact our documentation team to register you for the online service
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference: Gisborne Chamber new registration
B. Login here: eCertify Login (Registered Users)
- Complete the online Certificate of Origin application form and submit. You will be able to upload any additional documents you need certified.
- The certified Certificate of Origin, and other documents you have requested to be certified, will be emailed back to you
- Please click here to download answers to Frequently Asked Questions and guidance on common scenarios
- Please click here to download a guide to completing your Certificate of Origin.
need other Export documents certified?
The right documentation is a critical part of international trade facilitating the successful movement of goods and receipt of payment.
It is important to investigate the documentation required for your transaction as the type of documents varies depending on the country you are doing business with, their government & port agencies.
TALK TO US FIRST
We can direct you to Chamber certified:
- FTA Certificates of Origin under the NZ China, Australia ASEAN New Zealand (AANZ), NZ Korea Free Trade Agreements, as well as CPTTP and NZ Taiwan partnerships. These enable goods meeting the Product Specific Rules of Origin to be imported with lower duties payable, often duty free.
- Certificates of Free Sale and Manufacture which confirm the New Zealand retail sale or manufacture of products in New Zealand
INFORMATION ABOUT RCEP FOR EXPORTERS
Click here to read more.
INFORMATION FOR EXPORTERS ABOUT CPTTP, NZ KOREA FTA & NZ TAIWAN CEP
Click here to read more.
ATA CARNET 'PASSPORT FOR GOODS'
This international customs document allows the temporary export and import of certain goods without payment of duties or taxes. It is useful when taking commercial samples, trade displays and professional equipment out of New Zealand for less than 12 months.
For full information and application CLICK HERE
NB: The sole issuing agency on behalf of NZ Chambers of Commerce is Wellington Chamber of Commerce.