The Gisborne Chamber of Commerce makes document certification fast and simple.
CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN
‘Shipment specific’ documents certifying the place of growth, production or manufacture of goods exported from New Zealand. They may be requested by a consignee for customs clearance, or as a stipulation of a Letter of Credit.
The Gisborne Chamber of Commerce is accredited to wet-stamp Certificates of Origin for goods produced in New Zealand by local exporters along with associated export documents including, but not limited to: Commercial invoices, Certificates of Analysis, Supplier Declarations of Conformity or Special Certificates, including Force Majeure.
To apply for your Certificate of Origin:
A. DOWNLOAD REQUIRED TEMPLATE (clicking on name links to templates)
- Certificate of New Zealand Origin
- Please click here to download answers to Frequently Asked Questions and guidance on common scenarios
- Please click here to download a guide to completing your Certificate of Origin.
- Form A Certificate of Origin. Please also read Instruction Guide
B. SUBMIT COMPLETED FORM TO US BY:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certified documents returned by courier or post (as specified) same business day.
- DELIVER TO: Gisborne Chamber of Commerce by arrangement. Please ring Tel: 06 863 0384. Documents certified while you wait. Please supply us with a file copy of each page to be certified
need other Export documents certified?
The right documentation is a critical part of international trade facilitating the successful movement of goods and receipt of payment.
It is important to investigate the documentation required for your transaction as the type of documents varies depending on the country you are doing business with, their government & port agencies.
TALK TO US FIRST
We can direct you to Chamber certified:
- FTA Certificates of Origin under the NZ China, Australia ASEAN New Zealand (AANZ), NZ Korea Free Trade Agreements, as well as CPTTP and NZ Taiwan partnerships. These enable goods meeting the Product Specific Rules of Origin to be imported with lower duties payable, often duty free.
- Certificates of Free Sale and Manufacture which confirm the New Zealand retail sale or manufacture of products in New Zealand
INFORMATION ABOUT CPTTP For exporters
Click here to read more.
ATA CARNET 'PASSPORT FOR GOODS'
This international customs document allows the temporary export and import of certain goods without payment of duties or taxes. It is useful when taking commercial samples, trade displays and professional equipment out of New Zealand for less than 12 months.
For full information and application CLICK HERE
NB: The sole issuing agency on behalf of NZ Chambers of Commerce is Wellington Employer’s Chamber of Commerce.