Resources available include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business Mentors - This service matches experienced business people, (Mentors) with small business owners or start-ups. The client, (Mentee) learns from the experience and knowledge of the Mentor, helping them to better navigate the challenges of today’s competitive business environment.
- NZTE Capability vouchers - These vouchers co-fund capability building/training for businesses up to 50% of the training costs within the scheme guidelines.
- Callaghan Innovation:
- Student Grants – this enables access to the latest thinking and fresh talent in science, technology, engineering, design or business - at minimal cost
- Project funding - de-risking your R & D costs by up to 40%
- Technical services - access to scientists and engineers dedicated to solving tough problems.
- Innovation skills/programmes - including Lean, Build for Speed, Driving innovation and Innovation IP
- Economic Investigation and Research Funding - this fund is designed for those that have ground-breaking business ideas but need further help to test viability, feasibility or impact.